Florida residential evictions made easy!
Welcome to DIYEvictions.com!
The Do-It-Yourself Florida Eviction Website!
Do you need to evict a RESIDENTIAL TENANT for non-payment of rent in ANY county in the State of Florida? With our simple process you will have all the Court ready forms necessary to remove your unwanted tenant. You fill out ONE questionaire online and DIYevictions.com will generate ALL the documents you need, professionally prepared and ready to file.
If you've bought the eviction package from your local courthouse, I'll bet you don't understand how to fill out half of it. We have taken all the guess work out of it. You don't have to fill in all the blanks, we do it for you. Whether you are an individual, corporation, LLC or property manger, we have made your eviction process easy to complete and understand.
The cost? $29.95, and this is what you get for your money:
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS
- A diagram showing you how, and in what order, to put all the copies in
- Summons, including French/Spanish Translation (required in some counties)
- Civil Cover Sheet
- Complaint for Eviction and Damages
- ALL Motions for Default
- Affidavit as to Non-Military Service
- Motion for Final Judgment for Possession
- Final Judgment for Possession (Court order to remove tenant)
- Writ of Possession (for Sheriff to remove tenant)
- Stipulated Settlement Agreement
- Order for judge to approve Settlement Agreement
- Affidavit of Default for Not Paying under the Settlement Agreement
- Affidavit as to Money Owed
- Final Judgment for Money Owed.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SERVED YOUR 3-DAY NOTICE BEFORE YOU START HERE!
3-Day Notices are available under our "Resources" button above.
**PLEASE NOTE** You will NOT be able to see or print your documents until they have been paid for. Also, if your case is to be filed in Dade or Broward County, you will need an additional Summons form. Please contact our office so we can fax/email you the correct summons.